WIN A PAIR OF TICKETS TO SEE ASTON VILLA VS MANCHESTER CITY IN THE CARABAO CUP FINAL AT WEMBLEY STADIUM
After offering up a tickets in the past couple of rounds, it would be remiss of MOMS not to do the same for the final at Wembley, so My Old Man Said has once again teamed up with Carabao Energy Drink to send one lucky fan and their guest to Wembley Stadium to see Aston Villa vs Manchester City on Sunday 1st March.
Is it mission impossible? Well, you’ve got to be in it, to win it, and Villa have prevailed as the underdog at Wembley against another Manchester team on a couple of notable occasions – in 1957 and 1994.
Currently in its third year as the official title sponsor of the Carabao Cup, South-East Asian energy drink Carabao has continued to give football fans across the nation the chance to see their team for free by giving away thousands of tickets throughout this season’s competition.
Last year’s competition saw over 1.2 million people pass through the turnstiles at Carabao Cup fixtures and culminated in a showpiece Wembley Final and this year is no different as Aston Villa take on Manchester City on Sunday 1st March, kick off 4:30pm.
Carabao Energy Drinks are great-tasting, fruity low sugar and no sugar drinks that provide an energy boost for everyone, specifically adults of all ages, to get them through their day. Carabao has half the sugar of other leading energy drinks and comes in a range of flavours that taste just like soft drinks, such as Green Apple, Mandarin Orange, Original, Green Apple Sugar Free and Original Sugar Free.
Carabao is currently stocked in Asda, BP, Morrisons, Sainsbury’s, Spa, WH Smith, as well as a significant number of independent retailers.
How to Enter
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets, simply answer the following question and email the answer to email@example.com with the email subject ‘Wembley Competition’:
Who was the last Aston Villa player to score in a League Cup Final at Wembley Stadium?
Terms and Conditions:
- The prize is for one person to win a pair of tickets for Aston Villa v Manchester City on March 1st 2020.
- The competition is open from 6th February 2020 and closes on 14th February 2020
- The competition is free to enter via My Old Man Said entry route advertised in the competition copy
- Carabao will inform winner within 24 hours after the competition has closed. The winner must confirm no later than 15th February and provide their address
- The prize is for one pair of home tickets only. No travel, accommodation or other expenses are included with the prize.
- The winner will be picked at random by My Old Man Said from those that correctly answer the question in relation to the advertised competition. The Prize Draw will be supervised by an independent person.
- The competition is open to adults living in the UK above the age of 18 only. Entries from other countries and from those under 18 will not be accepted
- Winners are responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guest whilst enjoying the Prize. The Promoter and stadium operator reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude a winner and/or guest from participation in the Prize if a Winner and/or their guest fail to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies associated with the Prize or a Winner and/or guest act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others or is subject to a banning order or Club ban.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes
- Only one entry per person. Multiple entries from the same person will render all entries void.
- Contest Promoter is <Intercarabao Limited, Aquis House, 49-51 Blagrave St, Reading RG1 1PL>. The English Football League is not the promoter of this contest
- If the entrant is unable to attend the match, the prize is not applicable on any other day
- Carabao reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prizes at its discretion
- This is a joint promotion between Carabao and the media partner.
- The winner will be expected to comply with any third-party terms and conditions that form part of the Prize, including but not limited to CarabaoCup Tickets Standard Terms and Conditions, Ground Regulations at the relevant football stadium.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these T&Cs and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion. All other terms and conditions apply
- Winners will be bound by any rules of conduct set out by the relevant football club. Winners are liable to be refused tickets and entry into the stadium at the request of any football team participating in the Carabao Cup.
- Carabao or EFL will not be liable for incorrect or incomplete contact information and if a winner cannot be contacted within 24 hours of the prize draw or is not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant
- Except in case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond the Promoter’s control and for any act or default of any third-party supplier
- For the avoidance of doubt the competition winner is not permitted to sell on these tickets or alternatively pass to a third party under any circumstances.
- Entrants will be fully notified by Intercarabao if any use is to be made of their personal data
- If a Winner has any special accessibility requirements, the Winner will need to make Carabao aware of this as soon as the Winner has won a pair of tickets. In some instances, notice of accessible seating may only be available at short notice. If wheelchair spaces are available, these will be offered on a first-come first-served basis.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for entries lost, damaged, delayed or unreadable. No correspondence will be entered into.
The name and county of the prize winners will be available on 14th February 2020 for 14 days or by sending a SAE to: SAE to: CIRCUS HOUSE 21 GREAT TITCHFIELD ST, LONDON W1W 8BA.