20 PAIRS OF TICKETS TO SEE ASTON VILLA VS MANCHESTER CITY IN THE CARABAO CUP FINAL AT WEMBLEY STADIUM.
After offering up competitions to win tickets for Aston Villa’s Carabao Cup matches this season against Wolves, Liverpool, Leicester City and a pair for the final, My Old Man Said has a special Valentine’s gift for Villa supporters still seeking tickets for the Wembley showpiece on March 1st.
So far, we’ve given one Villan a pair of tickets for the final (announced today), but thanks to the generous folk at Carabao Energy Drink, we have a further 20…yes, 20 pairs of tickets for Villans to be at Wembley for the Carabao Cup Final vs Manchester City.
With Villa being underdogs at Wembley, we need all hands on decks, so it’s great that such tickets will be in the hands of genuine Villa supporters at the final.
Good luck to all who enter!
How to Enter…
Since it’s Valentine’s Day, Carabao Energy Drink has set the task for Villa fans to express their love for the club in a love poem.
The instructions are on the following social media posts on both Twitter and Facebook (see below).
The full terms and conditions are also listed below.
???? @CarabaoUK are giving away 20 pairs of Carabao Cup Final tickets!— My Old Man Said (@oldmansaid) February 14, 2020
✍️ Write a love poem about #AVFC in the comments
???? Send your poem along with your name, address, email and phone number to email@example.com
➡️ Follow MOMS & RT ???? pic.twitter.com/HueYmp6jkO
Terms and Conditions
- The prize is for 20 people to win a pair of tickets for the Carabao Cup Final on Sunday 1st March, 2020.
- The competition is open from Friday 14th February and closes on Wednesday 19th February 2020 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will automatically be disqualified.
- The competition is free to enter via My Old Man Said entry route advertised in the competition copy
- The Promoter will inform winners within 1 day after the Closing Date. Winners must confirm their acceptance of the prize by acknowledging no later than 20th February and provide the following details for themselves and their guest: their full name, address including postcode, email address, telephone number, date of birth and supporting team.
- The prize for each winner is for one pair of tickets only. No travel, accommodation or other expenses are included with the prize.
- Winners will be picked at random from those that have followed the competition entry rules and emailed firstname.lastname@example.org. The Prize Draw will be supervised by an independent person.
- The competition is open to adults living in the UK above the age of 18 only, except employees of the Promoter, their families or anyone directly connected with the prize. Entries from other countries and from those under 18 will not be accepted and will automatically be disqualified.
- The winner and their guest attending the venue to enjoy their prize must also comply with all policies, rules and reasonable instructions provided by the EFL, venue operators and/or any authority at the venue. The EFL, the relevant venue operators and authorities reserve the right to remove any entrant or winner (and/or their permitted guests) for failing to comply with those policies, rules or instructions or otherwise behaving in an inappropriate manner.
- The EFL will be provided with information (including name and address) of the competition winner and their guest for prize administration and databases will be checked against any Club Banning Orders as well as the National Police Database for those who may be subject to a court banning order. The EFL will not otherwise use winners’ personal details for reasons other than the above, unless lawfully permitted to do so.
- Tickets will be held for collection in person by the winner at Wembley Stadium. Ticket collection details will be provided by the promoter, once the winner has accepted the Prize and checks have been carried out against Club Banning Orders and the National Police Database. Tickets may only be collected by the winner and photographic ID (passport / driving license / national ID card) will be required at the point of collection.
- Entrance to this competition constitutes full acceptance of these terms and conditions and all terms and conditions of the Football League Limited Conditions of Issue as well as the Wembley National Stadium Ground Regulations. Both of these documents can be found at www.efl.com/ticketconditions. Winners must abide by those terms at all times. Neither the Promoter nor EFL accepts any responsibility if the winner and/or the winner’s guest are denied entry or asked to leave the match for failure to abide by such terms, any applicable laws or regulation or because of their or their guest’s inappropriate behaviour.
- The prize is non transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Under no circumstances can this prize be transferred to a third party or sold for any financial amount.
- Only one entry per person is permitted. Multiple entries from the same person will render all entries void.
- Contest Promoter (the “Promoter”) INTERCARABAO LTD, AQUIS HOUSE, 49-51 BLAGRAVE STREET, READING BERKSHIRE, RG1 1PL. The English Football League is not the promoter of this contest.
- If the winner or guest are unable to attend the match, the prize is not applicable on any other day or any other event.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its discretion.
- The winner will be expected to comply with any third-party terms and conditions that form part of the Prize, including but not limited to Carabao Cup Tickets Standard Terms and Conditions, Ground Regulations at the relevant football stadium.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these T&Cs and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion. All other terms and conditions apply.
- Winners will be bound by any rules of conduct set out by the relevant football club. Winners are liable to be refused tickets and entry into the stadium at the request of any football team participating in the Carabao Cup.
- Neither the Promoter nor EFL will be liable for incorrect or incomplete contact information and if a winner cannot be contacted within 24 hours of the prize draw or is not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond the Promoter’s control and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
- For the avoidance of doubt the competition winner is not permitted to sell on these tickets or alternatively pass to a third party under any circumstances.
- Personal data supplier during the course of this promotion will only be processed as set out in the Promoter’s Privacy Notice available here: https://www.carabaoenergy.co.uk/privacy-policy
- If a winner or their guest has any special accessibility requirements, the winner will need to make Carabao aware of this as soon as the winner has won a pair of tickets. In some instances, notice of accessible seating may only be available at short notice. If wheelchair spaces are available, these will be offered on a first-come first-served basis.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries lost, damaged, delayed or unreadable. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The name and county of the prize winners will be available by sending a SAE to: INTERCARABAO LTD, AQUIS HOUSE, 49-51 BLAGRAVE STREET, READING BERKSHIRE, RG1 1PL.
- Winners agree to have their name and county of residence published and may be required to participate in post event publicity.
- The prize draw shall be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.